Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

New BFFs: Maalox and Benadryl

Never can I remember having heartburn this bad. I woke up with it yesterday and have been battling with it on and off since. Not knowing whether or not I am pregnant, I didn't want to take anything. I finally had to give in, and after finding out what was alright to take, am downing Maalox every few hours for relief. While I am sure the two are not related, I also have been breaking out with hives and red splotches that itch. Again, once finding out what I could take, I am taking Benadryl along with the Maalox. Sweet relief! FYI: If I am pregnant the baby(ies) do not like Pizza Xplosive Flavor Blasted Goldfish crackers. Not only did this cause heartburn, but also an upset stomach.

*Warning: May contain TMI
On a more serious note, I spotted a bit yesterday (10 days past transfer of 3 3-day old embryos). Nothing heavy and it did only last yesterday, but it still left me a bit uneasy for two reasons. One, spotting while pregnant or waiting to find out if you are pregnant is almost never good. And, two, this is typical for my cycle. Spot one day, skip the next, and then the official start of my period a day after the spotting. Please be praying that the spotting was a one day thing and not the start of my next cycle.

3 comments:

  1. Praying! Don't worry though, spotting is oftencommon in early pregnancy - and about 1/3 of women have implantation bleeding (a good sign!). Only 1 day until your BETA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the heartburn is a good sign!! Praying for you and can't wait to find out your beta results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about you and hoping that this time is the one!!!

    ReplyDelete