Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No News Is Good News?

No News Is Good News - isn't that what people always say? Anyhow, I got my blood work done too late (I forgot about the time difference). By the time the results were sent to NEDC, they were closed. Well, I am guessing that is what happened because we did not hear from NEDC today. What is one more day, right?! Ugh. I did not give in to taking a HPT so we are totally in the dark. Hopefully, they call first thing in the morning!

On another note, I have not spotted anymore since Friday evening though I have had that 'feeling' I get before my cycle does start since then. The heartburn comes and goes as does the rash. The rash is becoming more concerning though as it is worse than before when it does appear (it comes and goes within minutes sometimes). I have tried to figure out the cause, but each time I think I know what is causing it, I am proven wrong. I hope to get into the dermatologist this week. As for other 'symptoms,' I have not wanted to eat because anything with a lot of flavor or substance has been giving me horrible heartburn. I have been living on cereal, strawberries, Goldfish Crackers, McDonald's Strawberry shakes and Chick-Fil-A for the last couple of days. Not super healthy, I know, but besides the heartburn, nothing sounds good or tastes good either.

On a third note, my current perspective: I am not seeing the glass half full or half empty, but rather even. I don't feel one way or another about this transfer. I think I have had my hopes up too many times before and got crushed, but obviously I think this can work or I wouldn't have gone through it all again. I am trying not to let Satan win this battle....Make sense?!

Before I go, I want to thank those of you who are following us for your thoughts, prayers and encouragement - all make this journey a bit easier!

Praying for good news tomorrow!

3 comments: