Wednesday, July 11, 2012
|Landon's First Detroit Tiger's Game|
He really has grown up so much over these last few months. He amazes me everyday with either a new word, imitating Todd or I, a new dance move or just simply being his sweet self. It is such a privilege to be a parent - Getting to watch this little person grow and learn - I thank GOD that he has given me the opportunity everyday :)
- Height: 30.25 inches (at 15 months)
- First Word: Da = Dog
- Words: 41 that he uses consistently - Daddy, Mommy, Dog, Broom, Balloon, Bye, Down, Done, Yes, Pizza, Grace, No, Sock, Ball, Shoe, Stick, Toe, Base, Shut, Soap, Star, See, Ow, Moo, Gracie, More, Meow, Sss..., Oh, Knock-knock, Zoo, Get, Egg, Bird, Baby, Night-Night, Nose, Ravioli, Cheese, Elmo, Softball (boy, does this kid talk!)
- Phrases: Oh no!, Get down
- Following 1-3 step directions
- Animal Sounds: moo, meow, sss...
- Can identify 2 body parts: Nose, Ear
- Independently eats with a fork, working with eating with a spoon
- Will repeat an action if it made you laugh the first time
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
|7 Months Old|
|@ Cheekwood Gardens|
He has been sleeping in his crib since he was 3 months old. I just now put his bed-side sleeper away. It was a sad, sad day in the Noorman household.
|Rice Cereal Face|
|Bath Time Fun!|
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Life with Landon has been anything but boring and yet I have not been on to post in over three months! I wanted to make this blog into a photo book, however, right now, it would be pretty pathetic. So, my goal is to get up-to-date with posts to have a photo book that chronicles Landon month-by-month as well as other milestones. This post is the first of many to accomplish that - I hope you enjoy as you catch-up with Life with Landon (over the next few days)!