Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Now What?

So now that we are pregnant, what do we do now? Another BETA is scheduled for today. That number will decide on when we are to schedule our first ultrasound. I am praying that it is soon because I want to know how many babies are in there! Of course, as soon as I found out the BETA from our first test I went online and it looked it up. I got so many different answers that I have no idea what to think. I did ask our nurse and she said it was perfect which is good enough for me (for now - I can't help be curious - we did transfer 3 excellent grade embryos after all!). The progesterone shots will continue 2x daily for at least the next month along with the Estrace 2x daily. Other than that, we are just to enjoy being pregnant! And, after an emotional 4 years, 3 ART, numerous protocols and too many shots/pills/dr. visits to count, we are ready to do just that :) GOD is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so happy for you guys!

    P.S. You mentioned 3 ART...Was this your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd FET at the NEDC?

    ReplyDelete