Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

(No) Privacy

Since starting our infertility journey - almost 3.5 years ago - I have lost almost all sense of privacy. You have to if you want to be successful with this journey. Anyhow, what little privacy I had left, is pretty much gone as of tonight. Since Todd is gone and I am still needing progesterone shots 2x daily, it was either I do it myself or have my mom do it. I don't mind the shots, but the thought of giving them to myself actually makes me nauseous. So my mom it is, and while she has seen me naked before (about 25 years ago) and I am not naked, IT IS MY MOM AND I AM 31 YEARS OLD. Definitely an awkward moment.

2 comments:

  1. very funny! anything for the babies, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - At least your mom was available to fill in for Todd...My mom lives 6 hrs away from me!

    ReplyDelete