Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

We're a Sweet Potato!

*How far along? 18 weeks
*How big is your baby? A sweet potato (5.6 in, 6.7 oz)
*Total weight gain: A little over 3lbs
*Sex: The BIG u/s is on September 28!
*Name: It’s a secret!
*Maternity clothes: Not yet – thanks to my BellaBand, however, maternity jeans are in my near future….
*Stretch marks: I am using Burt’s Bees Mama Bee body oil every night – only time will tell!
*Movement: Nothing yet – could be soon!
*Sleep: Trips to the bathroom and night sweats kinda make for a not-so-good night’s sleep – I heart my after school naps!
*Best moment this week: Got woke up from my nap by my sweet husband with a kiss to find dinner ready and on the table. How did I get so lucky?!
*Food cravings: Coke and Cherry mix Icee, Little Caesar’s Baby Pan-Pan, Taco Bell Tortilla Chips, Panera Bread Cinnamon Crunch Bagel
*Labor signs: Let’s hold off on this one for at least another 4.5 months please!
*Belly button in or out: In
*What I miss: Sleeping through the night
*What we’re looking forward to: Looking at furniture for the baby’s room

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL when we hit this week, my FIL started calling baby "tater tot" :D

    ReplyDelete