Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An (Uneventful)* 16 week Appointment

It seems that after four, very difficult years of trying to get pregnant, God has blessed us with an easy pregnancy (thus far)! Today's appointment was like the others - everything perfect :) We didn't have an u/s, but did get to hear the heartbeat which we hadn't heard since week 6.  I have gained 3 pounds - a little low, but the doctor wasn't too concerned as long as I continue to gain weight over the next few months at a somewhat faster pace. We also scheduled the BIG u/s for Tuesday, September 28. I can't wait to find out if we are Team Pink or Team Blue! I am starting to have somewhat of a baby bump - will post pictures soon!

Hope you are all having a blessed week!

*By uneventful I don't mean it wasn't exciting (because it was!) - maybe a better word to describe the apt. would be uncomplicated or perfect :)

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything is progressing smoothly...how exciting you will soon know the sex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with uneventful! Glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you and baby (and daddy!) are doing well. I also hope your pregnancy continues to be so pleasant - that would be wonderful! Even though I've had some rough times with the pregnancy, the amazing times make it so worth it. And OBVIOUSLY the outcome makes it all worthwhile! :)
    Love of love to you all (and sweet Gracie!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear if you're on Team Blue or Team Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the pregnancy is going smoothly! An uneventful pregnancy is a good pregnancy! I hope the trend continues with an uneventful ultrasound (except for the exciting event of learning the gender)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to hear that everything is going smoothly! That's wonderful news! I feel that those of us who struggle for so long to GET pregnant deserve to thoroughly enjoy our pregnancies! Hopefully I'll have the same good news to report in...January?

    Looking forward to the news you'll get at your next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete