Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Perfect (Again!)

We had our 12w2d appointment and u/s today. Once again we were amazed at what the u/s showed us! The u/s tech took us on a little tour - we got to see arms, legs, hands, feet, spinal cord, eyes, nose, ears, heart and even a tiny little stomach :) Apparently, the baby did not like all of the exploring, however, because he/she turned completely around. Where he/she started off facing us, we ended with his/her little backside looking at us. The u/s tech also did a 3-D scan. Nothing too exciting at this point. In fact, to be honest, the baby looked a little creepy! Heart rate today was a healthy 148 and he/she is actually measuring a little big right now at 12w4d. My apt. with the ob was a little less exciting. He checked my cervix and uterus. Again, the ob told us that the baby could not be looking any better!

Our next apt. is in a month. We will not be having another u/s until week 20 where we will find out whether we are having a baby boy or baby girl. We are already counting down....

I have about 10 posts to post. I hope to get to those before Friday - before my first day back to work - Yuck!
**This post is dedicated to DANA NICOLE BURCH**

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! A new post AND it's dedicated to me! Greatest day ever. Let me just say I am so happy and pleased that everything is going well. What an amazing miracle! I love that I get to go on this journey with you through your blog (hence why I am SOOO impatient).
    I can't wait for the 20 week ultrasound - I will be SO NERVOUS until I can find out the gender of the Noorman baby. Are you going to do a 3D ultrasound? We did one at 16 weeks so we could find out gender.
    So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Glad to hear the baby is continuing to grow so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found you through Jen. Congratulations! Great u/s pic

    ReplyDelete