Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

PIO Update

*PIO = Progesterone in Oil

I had my b/w done yesterday and received a call from the nurse at the NEDC today that I can stop all medications! I have no problems taking pills and I actually fell asleep during the last shot Todd gave me, so the medications didn't bother me in that way, but knowing that my body has taken over and is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing, is a REALLY good feeling :)

I have to have b/w done again next week just to make sure that my progesterone and estradiol levels are still where they need to be. After I hear from the NEDC about those results and assuming they are good, I will no longer need to report to the NEDC until the birth. Sad, a little because the NEDC has been nothing but great, but glad that our pregnancy will just be a regular pregnancy from here on out.

2 comments: