Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Absolutely Beautiful!

We had our second u/s today. What a beautiful sight! Baby is continuing to measure right on track - 9w2d. The heartbeat was a healthy 175bpm. His/her little arm and leg buds were moving like crazy. The u/s tech commented on how active he/she was :) 

We also had our first apt. with a regular ob. He commented on how healthy the placenta/baby looked and told me to keep doing whatever it was that I was doing because it was working. We couldn't have asked for better news than that!! The due date is still February 12, 2011.

I am still not experiencing morning sickness - not complaining! I use the bathroom about 15-20 times a day thanks to my tilted uterus. I could be sleeping better, but overall I cannot complain. This has been a (thankfully) uneventful pregnancy thus far.

I am still on the progesterone injections 2x daily and taking Estrace 2x daily. Once the NEDC gets the results from the ob, I will know whether or not I cannot reduce the amount or even stop taking one or both completely. If I can stop the injections, Todd and I won't know what to do with ourselves at 10AM and 10PM everyday (though I am sure we can think of something!) :)

Our next u/s and apt. with our ob is schedule for Monday, August 2 or in 3 weeks when we will be at the start of our 2nd trimester.

I have a lot of posts yet to post of what has been going over the past couple of weeks which I will post soon (so patience DANA BURCH!). Those posts will get you up to do date with what has been going on....

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this post so much! I got a shout out! I am so happy that everything is going well with baby Noorman. I am beyond thrilled. What a wonderful, wonderful blessing for you both. I can't wait for baby N to play with baby B some time after February 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture - I'm glad to hear that he/she is continuing to grow right on track. :)

    I hope to be seeing one of these soon too - my transfer is a week from tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool picture- glad everything is looking good! And YAY for getting to stop the meds soon! Hope you continue to have a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture and so glad to hear everything is going so wonderfully! I just stopped taking my meds on Saturday and it's been so weird for my bedtime routine to decrease so significantly.

    ReplyDelete