Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

We Are Half-Way There!


*How far along? 20 weeks
*How big is your baby? A cantaloupe (6.5 in, 10.6 oz)
*Total weight gain: Weigh-in on Tuesday
*Sex: The BIG u/s is on September 28!
*Name: It’s a secret!
*Maternity clothes: Not yet – but things are getting a little snug….
*Stretch marks: I am using Burt’s Bees Mama Bee body oil every night – only time will tell!
*Movement: All the time now!
*Sleep: Getting better – less night sweats and less bathroom trips as long a I don’t drink much past 8PM
*Best moment this week: Once again courtesy of my sweet husband who drove 40 minutes round-trip to Panera to surprise me with two Cinnamon Crunch bagels.
*Food cravings: Coke and Cherry mix Icee, Cinnamon Crunch bagels from Panera Bread, Sourdough croutons from Cracker Barrel, French Fries
*Labor signs: Let’s hold off until February, please!
*Belly button in or out: In
*What I miss: My clothes fitting
*What we’re looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the baby so we can stop calling it IT!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being at the half way mark! Cinnamon crunch bagels? That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a girl!!! I can't wait to find out. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete