Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

 
*How far along? 27 weeks
*How big is your baby? An eggplant (13.6 to 14.8 in, 1.5 to 2.2 lb)
*Total weight gain: 13 pounds
*Sex: It’s a BOY!
*Name: We know and you will find out in about 3 months :)
*Maternity clothes: Yes, but I am still able to fit in some of my regular clothes
*Stretch marks: I am using Burt’s Bees Mama Bee body oil every night on my belly
*Movement: All the time now!
*Sleep: I wake up a few times during the night, but am getting a good night's sleep most nights
*Best moment this week: Daddy started reading to us at night
*Food cravings: Sesame Seed bagels w/either peanut butter or cream cheese, Cherry Pepsi or Coke, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Cereal
*Labor signs: Let’s hold off until February, please!
*Belly button in or out: In
*What I miss: Being able to get out of bed without having to roll-out!
*What we’re looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery

2 comments: