Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Nursery Take 1.5

After receiving Twinkle Little Star in the mail, it is out. The green that I thought was going to be sage is actually mint green on most of the pieces. Yes, two different greens are used. On two pieces the same color as in the picture is used; a pretty sage green, while on the rest, a bright mint green is used. Not a fan of the different shades of green or the bright mint green with the all the different shades of brown. *Sigh*

There are two new nursery sets in the running though - please see below for pictures. These sets are a lot different than Twinkle Little Star, but I am actually liking them more since they are more 'boy' and could be used in a toddler's room as well as a nursery.

My new goal is to have the new set picked out and ordered by the end of the week....What is your favorite of the two??

Baby Jackson by CoCaLo

Forest Friends by Carter's

7 comments:

  1. The bottom one is one of my picks but I love the top one too! Tough decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I can't decide! Ours looks like Forest Friends, but is jungle animals in the circles instead of forest animals. So I like the "circle" thing but I also like monkeys, (hence the jungle animals) so I like both of yours! The second one goes with the green you seemed to like in the other, but the first one is very "little boy." Sorry, I'm probably very unhelpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those both! The top one was one of my favorites if we would have had a boy... and I always love the jungle theme, too. :) Whatever you choose will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait... just looked at the bottom one a little closer. It is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Forest Friends. =)
    I can see why you are having a hard time picking. I also think the monkey one is cute. For me I think the accents of the dots is more pleasing to my eye instead of the dark brown stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Forest Friends! I love that one! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete